The Law Offices of Randy Collins is a domestic violence law firm with locations throughout Southern California. Relationship abuse law is very complex and requires a great deal of legal knowledge to ensure a defendant’s case is handled in a way that gives them the best opportunity to be successful.
When clients come to the Law Offices of Randy Collins, they can expect…
- To be treated with respect
- Honest and straight-forward answers pertaining to their case
- Clear explanations broken down to be easily understandable
- A great deal of one-on-one attention
- Aggressive defense. Your freedom is our number one concern.
Mr Collins prides himself on being a pitbull in the courtroom and an unrelenting advocate for his clients, regardless of their circumstances. Call us today to find out why our clients recommend us over and over again.
Randy Collins’ Accomplishments
- 10 Best 2015 Client Satisfaction. American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
- Selected by the American Society of Legal Advocates as a “Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyer Under 40”
- Was awarded the Criminal Justice Clinical Award
- Recognized by OC Metro as a 2013 Top Attorney
- Featured in Orange Coast Magazine in 2013
- Spotlight lawyer in OC Register’s “Ask an Attorney”
The information on this site should not be considered legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.
Why Call Us?
When your freedom hangs in the balance, do you really want to put your faith in a public defender? Although there are some good defender’s out there, there are many who are overburdened and underpaid, creating a devastating situation for some of those in need of skilled representation.
At The Law Offices of Randy Collins, you will receive personal attention from an experienced attorney with a long history of successfully defending person’s facing similar charges to your own.
The Law Offices of Randy Collins’ owner, attorney Randy Collins, has assisted countless DV defendants throughout his career and has been vital in obtaining great case results on behalf of his clients. His experience cannot be overstated.
Call (888) 250-2865 for arrests in San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego county today to obtain a free case evaluation and find out what Mr. Collins can do for you. Evaluation requests for arrests outside of these areas will be subject to an up-front $100 evaluation fee.